Connecting you with the leaders in international development
W O R K S H O P
S E S S I O N S
- Structured by our unique think-tank framework, we run weekly sessions for all our members, through which development problems are identified, thoroughly analyzed and converted into a pool of solutions
- Within our incubator workshops, our members are then supported to begin transforming a solution into an enterprise.
P U B L I C
E V E N T S
- Our public events are student-oriented sessions on international development, featuring high quality guest speakers from an array of international careers.
- We use these events to enhance the business awareness and cultural understanding of students about the local communities we work with.
B U S I N E S S
F O R U M S
- We bring together local business experts, from special fields and regions, for focused conference calls or seminar sessions to address specific issues in emerging markets.
C O N F E R E N C E
E V E N T S
- Our newest conference is taking place on the 11th March 2017, at University College London.
- Plenaries, networking sessions and a dynamic Q&A session in the morning and an immersive team challenge in the afternoon.
View recent events here
Image Credits: Chen Jin and David Lazar
© 2017 IDEAS Globally Ltd. All rights reserved.